Meeting potluck list and attendance confirmation

Is bring a Frag a must? I just started my tank up about 4 months. I really dont have anything frag out yet. I would love to come. I think i can get the wife to make something.
I do have some Shrooms and Xenia.. Im sure no one would want this tho........

Is bring a Frag a must? I just started my tank up about 4 months. I really dont have anything frag out yet. I would love to come. I think i can get the wife to make something.
I do have some Shrooms and Xenia.. Im sure no one would want this tho........

Everyone loves Shrooms!!!! Even Hans!!! lol But serious bring whatever you like but for the most part just show up and have a great time!!! :)

Steffen Sparks

Does everyone arrive on time?

Awhellno!!! You kidding me? :lol:

Steve--bring whatever fancies you. And no, no need to bring a frag since your system is quite new. Then again that is entirely up to you

I am about 75% sure that we will make it. Wife and i have been under the weather pretty bad the last coulple of weeks. So hopefully I can make it over to the vegan feast!!

Is ANYONE SLAUGHTERING A COW TO BRING TO THE MEETING? I am disappointed in y'all Tejanos and Crucens. I thought y'alls staple was meat'n taters and green chicken enchiladas (in a cream of mushroom sauce?! Realy? W T F? Who came up with this "brilliant idea" to put a CAN OF CREAM OF MUSHROOM INTO A SALSA for green chile enchiladas? W T F!)?!

I will be on time i think! Though you are cutting into my church going time so might have to catch early mass! :) I will be bring one frag for the door price and also one for the white elephant. I dont know exactly what i am going to bring as far as food wise but we will see!!! :)

Steffen Sparks
Also anyone interested in trades?!?

You better be making it Hans!!!! I shall lead the caravan to our destination!!!! :)

Steffen Sparks

It is not required to bring anything as far a sa frag goes to donate for door prises. If you would like to take part in the gift exchange game please bring something hobby related. The main thing here is just show up, take part and have fun.
:wave:

I will be on time i think! Though you are cutting into my church going time so might have to catch early mass! :) I will be bring one frag for the door price and also one for the white elephant. I dont know exactly what i am going to bring as far as food wise but we will see!!! :)

Steffen Sparks
Also anyone interested in trades?!?
Steff--You can miss church. I will bless you my child! :hmm4:

Is ANYONE SLAUGHTERING A COW TO BRING TO THE MEETING? I am disappointed in y'all Tejanos and Crucens. I thought y'alls staple was meat'n taters and green chicken enchiladas (in a cream of mushroom sauce?! Realy? W T F? Who came up with this "brilliant idea" to put a CAN OF CREAM OF MUSHROOM INTO A SALSA for green chile enchiladas? W T F!)?!

We had one slaughtered last month, but was a STEER not a cow lol. Prime beef for sure, but pretty expensive these days to raise your own :(

Hey Hans if you do come to the meeting Can you ask your wife to make some of those Flautas that she made in the last meeting? They were the Ish!

Erik, sure. But I am the one that made them!!! Seriously. :lol: I taught her how to cook. Again, seriously. The fastest way to a man hearts is his stomach and teaching his wife to cook!! :lol2:

It looks like we will be coming and bringing a Pork chipotle loin, since no one else is bringing the meat. Ok Erik, pigs in a blanket count.

Back