Meeting potluck list and attendance confirmation

How long is this meeting projected to last? I ask because I probably won't be able to make it till around 3. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they can last for hours.....and hours.....and hours......sounds like we have a lot to talk about. maybe john could post and agenda???? not to put pressure on the pres or nothing!!

I also have Free Caulerpa algae if anyone would like some for there refuge!!! It is not as safe as cheto but defiantly grows alot faster. Thanks

Steffen Sparks

psuedopimp I thought Audrey was the one who made the agenda. All i know for sure is that we are all going to get together and have fun.
I think there has been a lot thrown out there for this meeting, really I think there have been more things brought up than we can cover during one meeting.
I know we are all going to eat some food, play a gift exchange game. I hope there are some coral frags brought in by members to donate, that will be given out as door prizes. This will be done by passing out tickets and then drawn for, maybe all at once or just draw for one every so often.

I would like to touch on and get something going on the STARS frag tank that Erik has brought up.

I believe there may be raffle tickets offered for sale for a full tank set up, don't hold me to this but it is in the works.

Some business as far as the Jan meeting needs to be gone over.

There are plenty of things that need to be gone over so I would bet the meeting will not end before three.
:wave:

Is this a family event? I ask this only because ill bring the Beer@@@ If this is a ok item of course.

Saldebo--good question. I know when i hosted the meeting, everyone was invited including children. I am sure with Daniel and Leonor it will be the same, a family event.

I believe there may be raffle tickets offered for sale for a full tank set up, don't hold me to this but it is in the works.

This 12 gallon set up came in today got it at a deep discount $140.00 any ideas on what we can do with it ?:spin3:

Attachments

• 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    16.1 KB · Views: 1
+1 on the raffle. Maybe for the next meeting in Jan? Start of the new year with a BANG! :lol:

deehz, I was kind of thinking maybe more like for a Feb meeting, that way we can sell tickets for long enough to raise a little more $$. Just my thought on it but it can be discussed at the meeting.

John--Yeah, I totally agree with you. February will be fine to and i agree with trying to raise more money for the club by extending it out a month.

Maybe another subject that can be spoken about is possibly a small yearly "dues" for being in the club? This way it can gain more money and be able to do more within the club and local communities. I am ok with a small membership fee as well as others would be.

k well i dont know what to take then for food or whatever, and all i have for frags are green hairy mushrooms and maybe one sps frag.

great meeting guys, really. also i took the big green slimer piece, already cut off the water level edges and a hand full of seperate frags, they are now gonna be healing up and coloring up in my tank, once healed up they are available to anyone who wants them, they dont grow as crazy fast in my tank but they sure do color up fully. ill update when they are ready to go to new homes. or frag tank or whatever.

Back