Mixed saltwater needed. Southern maine, or Southern NH.

ezlight

I'm in need of fresh mixed saltwater, I can bring buckets. 20-30 gallons worth would be great, 40 +/- would be awesome. I desperately need to do a water change on my 55gallon tank, but have no way to make the RODI water, or a place to setup to mix. My 5 stage RO/DI setup broke in our move, and my 55 gal drum is still packed in the far corner of my trailer.

I'm in the middle of finding a home, and my 55 gal tank is temporarily setup at my nephews house. She's in desperate need of a water change, as I've just been topping off the water level every week for many months now(ugh, since March). I'm scared to do any tests, because I KNOW that my parms are WAY out of spec. (a 90% WC may be in order) I only have a couple corals, and a small cleaning crew left, but I still want them to survive, and don't want to tear down my tank.

I'm willing to pay for it, But don't want to get raped in the process.

Anyone able to help me out?

Hope you were able to get some new saltwater. But I wouldn't have done a major water change. It would probably shock what ever was left in your tank. I think a few smaller changes would be better. Good luck.

Back