mixing carpet and bta

NYCBOB

currently I have 9 bta in my reef. the question is can a carpet anemone kill them if touched? recently bought a haddoni carpet anemone and its sitting happily on the sand bed. thanks.

All of my bta haven't been happy since adding the carpet. I started running carbon yesterday and will see if the bta open back up.

magnifica from liveaquaria i got on black friday the top 2 pics. last pic haddon carpet. photos taken from iphone so not the best. my lighting is very blue.

Last edited:
The magnifica has been in the tank now for almost 4 weeks. How often should it deflate? It seems to be deflating daily the last 2 days, especially during the day. Should i be concern?

my BTA and Haddoni always touch.. but they would move away next day. Won't kill each other

The magnifica has been in the tank now for almost 4 weeks. How often should it deflate? It seems to be deflating daily the last 2 days, especially during the day. Should i be concern?

may need treatment. They shouldn't be deflating daily, specially during the day. Unless you have been feeding daily

Back