Mounting Peristaltic Pump Under Stand Ideas- Under Mount

So, here is my advice on CaCl2 reactor. It’s simple but make the hose from the regulator to the bubble counter as short and rigid as possible. It makes adjusting much easier and quicker. The gas compresses in the hose and the less hose, the less compression and the more reactive the bubble counter is to knob adjustments.

Is that metal framing? If so, you could drop vertical sides of your shelf from the metal framing - using a good polyurethane construction adhesive. No screws, no nails needed, and it would be waterproof.

Cody
You could make a hanging wood shelf using pocket screws to attach from below. Or as someone else suggested bend some acrylic to make a shelf. I have a 24” acrylic bender you can use. Of course drilling and screwing into the steel is very doable although it gives a way for moisture to possibly get inside the stand, which I would avoid if possible.
My guess is your probably going to want to hang other things as well. You may to make a divider between your sump and equipment area using apiece of vertical plywood mounted be pocket screws at top an bottom. I have a jig for they as well if you need it.

how about a type of wire basket? You would just have to cut out front

Attachments

• basket.JPG
    basket.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 1
Thank you everybody for the suggestions.

Cody
You could make a hanging wood shelf using pocket screws to attach from below. Or as someone else suggested bend some acrylic to make a shelf. I have a 24" acrylic bender you can use. Of course drilling and screwing into the steel is very doable although it gives a way for moisture to possibly get inside the stand, which I would avoid if possible.
My guess is your probably going to want to hang other things as well. You may to make a divider between your sump and equipment area using apiece of vertical plywood mounted be pocket screws at top an bottom. I have a jig for they as well if you need it.

Maybe something like how I did my DJ strip might work.

Thanks guys. I think this will be the best way for me. Box Shelf with pocket screws. I can handle that. :beer:

Back