Moving to Stillwater!

firebirdude

User and Abuser
Hello everyone! My name is Ken and I'll be moving to Stillwater at the end of the month for work (from Central Florida).

My reef equipment will be coming with me, but nothing alive. Plan is for a 40B to start with.....but you all know how that goes. I'll probably have a 120g setup in 6 months. haha

Just wanted to say hello to my soon to be locals. How does the club work? Didn't see much for LFSs on Google. Anything besides Petco in Stillwater?

:wavehand:

Hello, I'm in stillwater and have lots of stuff you can come look at and get if you want. Its mostly sps, but a few lps pieces. Prices are very low as most people don't come directly to my house. Look forward to someone new being in town.

Thanks for the reply! I'm all moved into Stillwater now. Been busy at work so far and the significant other starts working at OSU in about a week. Feeling good! :)

I'm still setting up the tank. It's really taken a backseat to finding needed furniture, unpacking, etc, etc. But I will most certainly look you up when the tank gets wet!

For sure dude. Hit me up. I actually have tons of frags at the moment. My wife and i are both PhD students, what is your sig other going to be doing for osu if you dont mind? also, we wont be here for much longer (less than a year) but i can introduce you to all the right people in the area if you are interested. Saves lots of time and helps with supplies etc. if you are on fb we have a stilly reefing group that is prob better than rc. Get that tank wet!

Back