Must See TV! Equator on Discovery HD

Hef

Premium Member
Sorry about the lame subject, but seriously, do not miss this show.
I'm only 30 minutes into it, but this show is so much better than any other Coral Reef show I've seen.
The images and information is fantastic.

See it.

Hef

I cant find a good link. Check Dicovery HD. Hard to tell when it's on again.

Here in Tulsa (CST), it comes on again tommorow (monday) at 3pm, then again twice on next saturday at 2AM and 4PM. HTH

It is on alot and is a great show, so far this has been the only equator show about reefs, but a great reef show it was

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6512443#post6512443 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rurouni Kenshin
Is it ever on regular Cable? I'd like to see it.

Me too :cool:

I agree it is a very good show. But the best show I've seen on Discovery HD about coral reefs was a hour long show about the Okinawa Reef systems. It was spectacular, I just can't remember what it was exactly called. It aired in October of 2005.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6515265#post6515265 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by AudiSteve
I agree it is a very good show. But the best show I've seen on Discovery HD about coral reefs was a hour long show about the Okinawa Reef systems. It was spectacular, I just can't remember what it was exactly called. It aired in October of 2005.

Okinawas Coral Treasures. :D I still have it on my recorded on my DVR.

Back