fasciatus:
DSC06112-1.jpg

Red Sea merger:
DSC06111-1.jpg

Xanthurus:
DSC06088-1.jpg

Medly:
DSC06092-1.jpg

:lol: Thanks. My point and shoot cameras aren't great at FTS's, but here you go...
IMG_1419.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

Here's the tank when I first set it up:

IMG_1352.jpg

SWC300 skimmer:
IMG_1347.jpg

Fuges:
IMG_1348.jpg

Wow, I have a 180 gallon FOWLR with many rare fish just like yours.(goldflake, bandit, and true personifer angelfish) Just for further refrence I am 12 years old and have enspired my tank on yours. Keep it up!:dance:

Start a thread with some shots of those fish and fts!! Ill watch it.

SDguy- Awesome fish and great tank. Is that cherry wood stand? beautiful wood or stain either way. I was wondering if that red sea merger was a mertensii or an Eritrean. I was wrong on both accounts. It was the second and second to last pic up top.

Peter, your tank is beautiful. I think it is funny how in your FTS all the fish go to the right side. Did you do something to the left side that keeps them from going over there? ;)

Do you have a complete stock list for the tank? So many fish I can't keep track of everyone! :)

Wow, I have a 180 gallon FOWLR with many rare fish just like yours.(goldflake, bandit, and true personifer angelfish) Just for further reference I am 12 years old and have inspired my tank on yours. Keep it up!:dance:

Thanks!

SDguy- Awesome fish and great tank. Is that cherry wood stand? beautiful wood or stain either way. I was wondering if that red sea merger was a mertensii or an Eritrean. I was wrong on both accounts. It was the second and second to last pic up top.

It's maple, stained red mahogany. You are correct, it's an Eritrean (paucifasciatus). I also have a xanthurus, and still in QT, a mertensii.

Peter, your tank is beautiful. I think it is funny how in your FTS all the fish go to the right side. Did you do something to the left side that keeps them from going over there? ;)

Do you have a complete stock list for the tank? So many fish I can't keep track of everyone! :)

They get fed on the right hand side of the tank :)

I'll compile a list today, after coffee :)

I'll compile a list today, after coffee :)

Currently in the tank:

Chaetodontoplus meredithi
Pomacanthus asfur
Pomacanthus navarchus
Holacanthus tricolor
Chaetodon collare
Chaetodon declivis
Chaetodon ephippium
Chaetodon fasciatus
Chaetodon flavirostris
Chaetodon mitratus
Chaetodon paucifasciatus
Chaetodon pelewensis/punctatofasciatus hybrid
Chaetodon rainfordi
Chaetodon semilarvatus
Chaetodon xanthurus
Chelmon marginalis
Chelmon muelleri
Zanclus cornutus
Scarus quoyi
Amphiprion melanopus x 2
Chrysiptera hemicyanea
Chrysiptera starcki x 2
Chrysiptera talboti x 2
Pomacentrus alleni

Last edited:
Nice collection! Partial to angels, and absolutely LOVE your Personifer (I have a False P and is my fave.) Great color and markings on the mask!

Now with the lights on I see which ones I forgot :eek:

Labroides dimidiatus
Thalassoma bifasciatum

Currently in the tank:

Chaetodontoplus meredithi
Pomacanthus asfur
Pomacanthus navarchus
Holacanthus tricolor
Chaetodon collare
Chaetodon declivis
Chaetodon ephippium
Chaetodon fasciatus
Chaetodon flavirostris
Chaetodon mitratus
Chaetodon paucifasciatus
Chaetodon pelewensis/punctatofasciatus hybrid
Chaetodon rainfordi
Chaetodon semilarvatus
Chaetodon xanthurus
Chelmon marginalis
Chelmon muelleri
Zanclus cornutus
Scarus quoyi
Amphiprion melanopus x 2
Chrysiptera hemicyanea
Chrysiptera starcki x 2
Chrysiptera talboti x 2
Pomacentrus alleni

Hey SD very nice tank! I ordered a Eritrean butterfly today be here Friday! I paid $120 for it. Is that a good deal? I also got a regal orange Red Sea coming Friday also! He has a golden semilarvatus that I can get for $120 I never had butterfly's do you think those 2 would be ok in same tank? If so I can have it shipped with the regal orange and Eritrean for Friday ! I paid $200 for the regal! Free shipping! Tell me what you think! They all about 3 inches! Your info would be helpfull
Thanks

Back