tankud10.jpg

tankud11.jpg

tankud12.jpg

tankud2.jpg

tankud3.jpg

tankud4.jpg

tankud5.jpg

tankud6.jpg

OMG I want ALL these things! What are they? I can ID the zooanthids, green star polyp(?), ricordea (I think) and the clams, but I'm just amazed by the colors! Hwo do you get so much corraline on your rock and so many corals in such a young tank?

Well thank you lol, a lot of the stuff in the tank was transferred from my previous 2 tanks a 15 cube and then a 30 cube. Ive only been in the hobby for about a year now and i guess i move fast for what most people recommend. But i research a TON and already know an immense amount about reefing just from the amount of research i have done. This tank will be for sale minus the livestock next week as i move everything to an ELOS 70.

Funny that you should mention that it's for sale, because I happen to be looking. Have you modded this tank like everyone seems to do? What lights?

Oh and to answer your question about coraline, i started with pretty nice rock and then i just keep up with water changes to make sure all the elements are there. i change 5 gallons a week, also started dosing the aquavitro line and that is making the coraling grow crazy.

Light is a 250w Lumenbright mini with brand new ice cap ballast and custom light stand, modded for tunze 9002 drop in skimmer which fits perfect in middle chamber. No cutting mods though everything looks stock so to speak. Pm me if you have any questions about the tank

Last edited:
Back