My 40 breeder build

Filling up takes forever.
0897760f771bb98afcb71906c0da0529.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Hey man, I like the left side of the scape, but a thought for the right side is the two rocks you have as a support looks to be dead space for mounting corals. If somehow you could change it around a little to get more surface area to mount frags down the line. All and all looks good, but as you know always looking for extra space once you start running out..

Hey man, I like the left side of the scape, but a thought for the right side is the two rocks you have as a support looks to be dead space for mounting corals. If somehow you could change it around a little to get more surface area to mount frags down the line. All and all looks good, but as you know always looking for extra space once you start running out..

Ur right....always looking for advise or things I don't see...thx...my original thought was a cave for fish to hide. I'm gonna move it around a bit n see what I can come up with....

I think you could still go with that cave idea, which looks good, just move the bottom rocks out just a little and that should give you some mounting area on the bottom rocks as well.

Looking good though.

053d45af62c4e9f98c4f9f3b1852f0ed.jpg

Got some more done this weekend...been a while since I got to work on the tank...and it's starting to clear up a bit from the tank uglies phase.

Manifold and fuge installed. 5.5gallon tank drilled. Next step get fuge light installed. Cheato and I wanna do miricle mud in this 1. Any experiences with eco systems in the group?
327a5797a4cf975e9c510a766b151160.jpg

I'll Def hit u up when it's time. I been letting the 40 do it thing...letting everything mature...I just picked up laserjims 265..and before I move I want to have everything ready to set up the 265 in the new house instead of the 120

Back