My BioCube 29

Did you kill that wrasse yet? Since you actually managed to kill the yellow clown goby i dunno... Those are like damsels, you kinda have to work at killing them and I should know about how to kill fish! lol

I might have to report you for SFS(shaken fish syndrome).

Well, ive added a few things to the tank... i have a corris wrasse now. there are a few new corals too...

newfish014.jpg

newfish003.jpg

newfish005.jpg

newfish018.jpg

newfish013.jpg

newfish006.jpg

I just added this really neat green headed/green polyped sarco to my tank and withing a hour its polyps were out. :D Ohhhh sorry... let me brush the salt out of your wound :D hehe

ugh... I plan on doing a 40 breeder once i buy a house.. BUT that will be well after i'm settled in the house, and have fixed it up a bit... :(... I may have to put reefing on hold for a while once i do that. Good news is, I wont be buying a house for a while so, until then I have my 29. I'm also kinda glad no one bought those lights so now I can use them on the 40. I just need to find a large skimmer. I may go all out and get a deltec OOOOOO. I'm planning on keeping that 20 long as the sump, and get a 150gal horse trough for a fuge/ coral prop... wow... just spilled my guts on my future tank... secrets out.. uh oh... i bet rays thinking of ways to sell me things now...

By the time your in your house, those lights will be obsolete sooooo.... you'll just have to come buy new ones! Oh! and a new return pump, more rock, a recirculating pump... the list is endless!!

ya... probably... but who knows halides still might be more cost efficient than those LED's. I'm pretty sure I will need a PART for a return pump. I will definitely need a skimmer... again... lame... AND more rock.. ugh... its expensive, but oh so worth it...

re:loc line split

re:loc line split

Mike, great lookin tank. I ordered some loc line gear and ordered 1/2 inch y split, but its way too big for the plastic piece it needs to be placed over. Did you have a similar issue or did I order the wrong piece? Thanks!

Back