My Collection

twizzlerman77

Short Bus Rider
First off, let me start by saying I have been in this hobby for roughly 5 years and zoanthids have quickly became my obsession. I have been collecting them basically since I got into the hobby and continue to add more still to this day. That is whenever I find something that I do not already have. I refuse to pay the high dollar per polyp prices that most companies and a lot of people are asking for, so I get what I can thru my local club and LFS's.

Start this off with a FTS, then follow up by a few zoanthid pictures. The tank is a standard 29 gallon with custom overflow. I will answer any other equipment questions later if they come up. I am not the best photographer, and don't mind the couple aiptasia.

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0356.jpg

IMG_0357.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0360.jpg

in this pic all the way to the left, the red and white one, what is it called?

Attachments

• zoa.jpg
    zoa.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 0
I also want to let people know that I do not have any large colonies because I chose only to buy small frags and watch them grow. Also, I am on a mission to get as many varieties as possible in my tank so having large colonies would take up valuable real estate.

I see my devils armor grew out for you :thumbsup: nice pieces

Yes they did! Still need to meet up with you for the Kedds Reds, and I'm getting some Armor of God's, Strawberry Wines, and some Organisms this weekend to add to the collection. I will add pictures asap of course.

Looks good. I love the ones in the 5th picture. Not sure what they are but absolutely gorgeous, yet subtle.

Back