My custom starfire is here!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12105083#post12105083 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by agoutihead
Sorry I found the answer to #10:

durso in my overflow it is made with 1"1/2 PVC to handle the flow of the Barracuda and so far it is quiet and doing a great job.

Are you running the pump at full force? Could you do this same Tee setup with an in-sump skimmer?

You may have to regulate the flow for the skimmer a bit. But yes my pump is running at full force.

I havent spoken to him in a long while...I dont know his situation...I know he is sometimes here on RC..IF you dont have his # let me know..

YEAH I bet you are fielding a ton of questions about your system... It looks real clean THOR
STYLEE!!

You still have your R1?

I liked the original scaping better but either way I must say your tank is a work of art and it fits real well in our living room. Do you ever find it a problem to have the tank right in front of the window?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12125694#post12125694 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reign
I havent spoken to him in a long while...I dont know his situation...I know he is sometimes here on RC..IF you dont have his # let me know..

YEAH I bet you are fielding a ton of questions about your system... It looks real clean THOR
STYLEE!!

You still have your R1?

Yaeah dude i sent him a pm but no response. If he hasn't changed his # then i still got it. Anyway yeah man i'm still riding the hell out of my R1. :rollface:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12125730#post12125730 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jejton
I liked the original scaping better but either way I must say your tank is a work of art and it fits real well in our living room. Do you ever find it a problem to have the tank right in front of the window?

No problems what so ever. There isn't anything worth looking at out that window anyway, sometimes i'll do a water change and have my old water drain right out the window :lol:

Wow what a post spent an hour of work time reading it. How are thing in AZ. Elizabeth and I are coming out for a baseball and arena football games in June
06/16/08 10:00 ET Colorado Crush @ Arizona Rattlers
06/15/08 KC @ Arizona
Maybe we can meat at your local Ted Danson’s 4 a drink or two.
michael

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12190059#post12190059 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seesick
Wow what a post spent an hour of work time reading it. How are thing in AZ. Elizabeth and I are coming out for a baseball and arena football games in June
06/16/08 10:00 ET Colorado Crush @ Arizona Rattlers
06/15/08 KC @ Arizona
Maybe we can meat at your local Ted Danson’s 4 a drink or two.
michael

Yooooo what's up bro! hell ya we'll meet up. So what happened to Victor? Do you know if he is still in the hobby?

YEah I think so. Last i heard Some Vatos Locos kicked in his dorr and stole his big screen and stereo equiptment. Instead of spending money on his tank, his old lady made him put security bars on the windows and the door. That just what i heard through the grapevine. You know he has some crazy RA stuff. He just won't let everyone over because he knows we'll all just start cracking stuff off. Reefey and I went to the meeting last night and it was pretty cool bro. Late!

YEah I think so. Last i heard Some Vatos Locos kicked in his dorr and stole his big screen and stereo equiptment. Instead of spending money on his tank, his old lady made him put security bars on the windows and the door. That just what i heard through the grapevine. You know he has some crazy RA stuff. He just won't let everyone over because he knows we'll all just start cracking stuff off. Reefey and I went to the meeting last night and it was pretty cool bro. Late!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12211837#post12211837 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by seesick

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Tooooo Funny LMFAO!!!! Damn how unfortunate. The only guys I see on here anymore is Reefey and reign, for a second there i thought you all got out of the hobby.

When you look at the aquarium through the top, how did you get the water so glass like (i.e: comletely still)? Even though I know it is not, it looks like it is a sheet of glass. Awesome dood! You gave me alot of inspiration for my 1st reef tank!

Hey crazy4acros,

Where did you get the sheets to face your stand? Also, how tall is the stand?..............I'm in the design process for a stand for a 42X36X18 cube.

Do you know where I could find 20K spot lights?

Thanks! congratulations on an awesome setup!

Hi,
Wow, great tank!
I'm from Abq. I just got interested in reefkeeping (not that i can afford it now but it'll take me a year to research, etc.). Have never kept corals just salt fo and inverts.
Also, I just found reefcentral here on the web about a week ago, that wasn't good. *grins*
And now there's homies on here too?
With bangin' rimless tanks tambien? Thank God you moved to Arizona.
Kidding.
Oh lord, why did I see this thread.
lol, my husband should be very afraid...and he should definitely hide our money in a another bank account or something that I don't have access to. :rollface:
Not that I'm gonna tell him that.

Again, really fab reef.
Take care.

Sorry if you already answered this question, but how do you maintain your sandbed? Beautiful tank BTW, looks alot better than the 2008 August-September TOTM Tanks IMO.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13292340#post13292340 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by happyclam
Sorry if you already answered this question, but how do you maintain your sandbed? Beautiful tank BTW, looks alot better than the 2008 August-September TOTM Tanks IMO.

You are too kind, thank you! the shallow sand bed gets siphoned once a month during a water change however I am getting tired of doing it and I am contemplating on going bare bottom.

g010.gif

Nicely Done! Your setup is absolutely gorgeous.

Back