My fingers type different than what my mind says

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
While typing I am thinking what to type and my fingers do that I think they are doing. After reading what I just thought I realise :) that I have misspelled a word or missed a letter here and there.

ok,, is realize and not realise...

I am sure by now you guys know that so be patient untill I figure out how to adjust my fingers' speed.
:D :D
funny because I went back to something I typed before and had no idea what it was talking about :cool:
I just checked what I typed before and was missing the word :talking, speed, did figure instead of figure out..

will work on checking mi spelings :D

i use this wonderful little 'plug in' called IeSpell, it's a spell checker built into a right click, works great :)

RC has one too and checking each spelling is time taking. I know I should. I should check IeSpell later on today. :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=10942547#post10942547 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by zooqi
woow.. I need one of them installed in my head then :d

Yeah but Mo notice it says "if there are no errors" LOL

jgjaklrki ajfkakf akjf Oops too late. I just read that part. It was installed today in my head. I will have to go back to the Dr. and hhaka jkajkfla akdfkjldafkjla akklafdffkai dgag :D

Mo, after all these years we are used to the way you type and as you said before sometimes you don't understand what you wrote. Well now, you know what it feels like to be us sometimes! :)

All joking aside, we all have typos and errors in our writings. It is one thing we all have in common I guess.

Talk to you soon.

typos get worst on Friday and Saturday nights. Hate when friends have those nights off and want to party.
So watch out for my threads tonight and tomorrow night. Sunday is a church day so you guys are safe (maybe) :D

Back