My finished viewing room (anyone else??)

mille239

Premium Member
Now I just need a Bigger reef... I believe a nice 230g would fit nicely in the alcove where the current reef is...

43364CIMG2156a.jpg

with the lights low...

43364CIMG2154a.jpg

the rest of the room (from the reef's perspective)...

43364CIMG1094a.jpg

43364CIMG1096a.jpg

Let's see some more!! (I know some recent members to RC must have some cool reef rooms!!)

Thats a pretty nice room!i likey:D But ya i think the 230g is in order along with cutting out that wall,and the addition of a fish room behind it.leaving the 230g inwall.oh i could use a good beer from that tap:D

Ya dog!!! That's sweet and just screaming for a bigger tank! After a hard night of drinking the one you have is going to be hard to see:D

are those lassen paintings? If so i know they are pretty darn expensive and wondering if you have a good aka relatively cheap source for them? Love his work..have a few postcards leaned up against a computer speaker here in front of me as a matter of fact. Was in vegas this week and looked at his store there, the ones that always impress me the most are the glass balls he paints. Have you seen the lambroghini he painted the dolphins on? Amazing stuff. anyway very nice room :)

Interesting, you have a nice room and a small tank. I would end up with a huge tank and jail-cell esque room. J/K, great viewing room and tank.

Thank you all! Did all the work myself, over a couple months. :beer:

Soooo... the general concensus; bigger tank! Glad you all agree :eek:)

Now for the confession: this thread was started to help motivate the girlfriend towards that same goal: a large in-wall!

coryherby : Those are Christian Lassan's (but framed reprints) very reasonable comparred to the real thing. Given a choice, I would have preferred Wylands, but come on, let's be reasonable...

wrassie86 : Putting the fish room behind a new tank in that wall would most likely not be an option, because the sump would have to sit on my nightstand, and the protein skimmernext to the bed wouldn't be the greatest sight to wake up to. lol

but a 72" x 30" x 24"h with a wall inclosure would house plenty of room for equipment, sumps, refugiums and what not below, or above the tank.

:rollface: :rollface: :rollface:

wrassie86 : Putting the fish room behind a new tank in that wall would most likely not be an option, because the sump would have to sit on my nightstand, and the protein skimmernext to the bed wouldn't be the greatest sight to wake up to. lol

Aww come on.nothing like the sound of gurgling water to put you sleep after a hard night at that bar.And who would not want to wake up to the great smell of skimmate in morning :D

Back