IMG_2874.jpg

url]

IMG_0799.jpg

IMG_0800.jpg

IMG_0804.jpg

IMG_0802.jpg

thanks for looking,
Mark

What size pump are you using?? I'm debating between a 125 and a 180. I plan on housing the sump in the basement like you are doing. WHat was the deciding factor for you to go with the 180? If you don't mind...I may be picking you brain about 6 months from now :) Or even leading up to it...

Thanks, mike

I just wanted to qualify for this forum!

Just kidding, I knew I wanted to go bigger once I got a house, and I saw Toms at the reef shoppe in Roch and thought it was the perfect size. Actually wanted to go w/220, but got the veto from the wife.

My buddy that got me into it has a 135 and in my opinion you get so much more depth (front to back) for aquascaping and appreciating out of a 180. I view it as the smallest big tank.

Using a tigershark for return, but it's dialed back to about 50%. Went with it after MUCH debate for it's head pressure rating. I could turn it up more but the overflow pipe just rushes and gushes and gets messy, so I upped my turnover in the display with 2 Tunzes and 2 Seio M820's.

Any help you need just pm me or post on URS, happy to help Mike.

Mark

Thanks mark, I'm happy that there are people like you on here that I can look up to. Tom's tank is sweet. Did you see his new black tang?

Back