My New 300DD!!!

How did the reef do lit by 3 of the d120? Any reason you changed? I'm looking to set up a 250dd and am running low on lighting ideas. Right now I own something similar to photon 48 and would love to use it. But not sure if the lighting is enough.

Wow! How things have changed in the past few months. Looking at my pictures from June, its hard to believe its the same tank. For those of you going SPS, I can't recommend a calcium reactor more. Definite difference in growth and coloration. Tank looks happier overall!

Wow chad that's insanely beautiful I don't know if I could sell that...you have done an amazing job

Some type of pagoda cup coral that never cupped. I got it the size of a silver dollar and it has grown quite large haha. Maybe salad plate sized.

Hey chad in the same pic as the dinner plate what's the coral to the right of it above the pink birds nest

Hey have you shared you lighting program anywhere? This is a very impressive tank on only 3 Radions. I'm blown away and sad to see it up for sale. The price is a steal but it's gonna be tough to find that right person.

Thanks for your time
Kc3

Back