my new ora snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12201800#post12201800 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by oceancube78
yeah true, i tried it with my 4 clowns and it's kinda working so far, we'll see, i want to post pics but i cant seem to take good pics of them all!!! or i can't even get a good pic of just one fish..lol

This is really bad advice ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12202420#post12202420 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by fishkid6692
lol why? i think oceallris are just as nice as percs!!! lol i'll probly get bashed for saying that.

Fishkids there is nothing wrong with Ocellaris clownfish...:rolleyes:

ORA snowflakes are really cool looking good pick up.

thanks! lol out of all the things in my tank they decide to host a chopstick! i put the chopstick in there for my seahorse to hitch on. lol at least they host right in the front of my tank!

heres some more pics!
Photo92.jpg

DUDE!!!!! I WANT THEM!!!!

I am going to come and steal them!:D

Now...about the picassos...I always have a spot for one:D

Its official ORA snowflakes rule.

I want a Hybrid ALL ORA Snowflake/picasso pair :):)

i will put them in a tank with only ORA corals, and then see if i can Get ORA to send me some free stickers :)

quick question... these arnt guaranteed to have snowflake offspring are they? I always thought this was a genetic mutation or something, making it so they arent breedable?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12203841#post12203841 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mr pink floyd
quick question... these arnt guaranteed to have snowflake offspring are they? I always thought this was a genetic mutation or something, making it so they arent breedable?

well they may or may not be sterile, i would guess that they are not sterile and could be bred.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12204258#post12204258 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
well they may or may not be sterile, i would guess that they are not sterile and could be bred.

as for the percentage of snowflake coloration on the offspring % of snowflake coloration in the Fry would be higher with Snowflake broodstock.

well i just found a lfs that can get me another pair once i get my big tank! and for my big tank i decided to get a 143g RR starfire tank. i saw it at the store today and couldn't resist. AND my shark egg just hatched!!!!! it's a black banded cat shark and it's doing awesome!!!! it's about 5 inches! and about the snowflakes if they have babies....what is a good estimate of snowflake babies they will produce?

i dont think a banded cat shark would mess with live fish. they stay on the bottom and dont move around much. but as stated above, itll outgrow that tank in time.

o sorry i wasn't clear on the shark. right now until it starts to eat it will be in a 10g nursery tank. then once it's eating i will put it into a 75g fuge. and then once it outgrows that it will be either given away or sold to someone that can take care of it when it gets big. and i decided to get a 180g oceanic with built in overflows and everything. and the shark will always be by itself....just to make that clear.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12203544#post12203544 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GSMguy
Its official ORA snowflakes rule.

I want a Hybrid ALL ORA Snowflake/picasso pair :):)

i will put them in a tank with only ORA corals, and then see if i can Get ORA to send me some free stickers :)

I need to get me some of those stickers, lol! My Picassos are from ORA, my corals are from ORA, and even my clam is from ORA!! ;)

Without sounding like the shark police. 180g is not even close to being big enough for a shark. They are beautiful but not something that should be kept by us in home aquaria. I still love your clowns :)

Back