my new ora snowflakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you guys don't mind me asking, what do these snowflakes go for? I know LA had a pair of snowflakes for sale a couple of weeks ago in their DD section. They were priced at $600 per pair! Little rich for me. I wonder if they were ORA's snowflakes?

Fishkid-- Did you by chance happen to get those at the House of Fins? I was in there yesterday, and there was 2 of em in there (the showcase room) and the guy said somebody was holding them, picking them up that day. They look similar, too. But man, when they guy told me how much they were, my draw dropped :)

Brian

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12210062#post12210062 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef Ruler
Fishkid-- Did you by chance happen to get those at the House of Fins? I was in there yesterday, and there was 2 of em in there (the showcase room) and the guy said somebody was holding them, picking them up that day. They look similar, too. But man, when they guy told me how much they were, my draw dropped :)

Brian

I think he got them in hartford.

Oh wow....maybe they were picassos then, because they were 750 a piece, but they would only sell them in pairs lol.

Man, I really had to think a long time before I parted with $250 for my "crappy" Picassos!! LOL! My LFS is a long time ORA dealer and he's supposed to be getting a pair of snowflakes. Here in this part of the country, folks are pretty "tight" with their money. And at $700 - $750 a pair, it'll be interesting to see how quick these go!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12211255#post12211255 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reef Ruler
Oh wow....maybe they were picassos then, because they were 750 a piece, but they would only sell them in pairs lol.

the ones at HOF were snowflakes but they were EXTREMELY overpriced snowflakes. they want 1500 for the pair. and they say someone is always picking them up but they've been there for the last month.

and yea the chopstick was for my seahorse. the clowns are doing great and eating like pigs!!! and yea they were a little pricey but well worth it!!!! i plan to get another pair for my 180g and the next thing on my list is a gem tang! and i found a diver that can get me one.

thanks! today i thought they were going to host my duncans because they started to swim in it but they stopped shortly after.

Back