My Red Planet

SolidDetail808

Unofficial #1 BJ Penn fan
Just made a look down box. I have to share my favorite photo. Enjoy!

Red Planet
3192929457_07f1960525_b.jpg

Nice big piece. How long have you had it? Did you photoshop? Mine has red/pink polyps and green base. Yours look purple and teal base.

I've had it for 3-4 months. No photoshop. It's looks close to what it is in person. I have it under 400W 20K Radium.

mike, I didnt know you had that one...probably a good thing I didnt come by cause I would have begged you to break it :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14145213#post14145213 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tigerarmy40
mike, I didnt know you had that one...probably a good thing I didnt come by cause I would have begged you to break it :)

LOL! When it's ready I'll frag a piece for you. Check my thread I have photos of the other corals that I'd frag for you.
My Tank Thread

More pics...sorry no more red planet pics.
Pink Lemonade
3192928245_7e3ab0947e_b.jpg

Idaho Grape
3193771208_bcf7a2e658_b.jpg

Pearlberry
3192927017_9d57a46099_b.jpg

Crayola Plana, Purple Plasma, and Borealis
3193772554_e3a5c2ba93_b.jpg

Man those colors are killing me I really need some 20k's I just can't get that kind of color out of the reeflux! Thanks for the Pics.

Since awesome is overused to point of wreetching and puking.
As in to make me wretch and puke that is...

I'd have to say that red planet is wicked cool!!!

And wonderful pics of the others as well. Very nice.

solid detail...... i'll step in the cage with faber if you give me frags of your corals. i am not crazy enough to say i'd fight faber, but i'll step in the cage with him....lol.

awesome frags. i picked up a red planet about a month ago and its already encrusted past the plug onto the epoxy i used to put in the rock..... and it's coloring up very nicely. i don't seem to have access to the newest corals that some seem to have here, so i just stick with the ora frags and i think theyre great. i've added plum crazy, pearlberry, purple plazma, roscoes blue, german blue mont, neon green birdsnest, voodoo blue stag, ora borealis and red planet and they're all doing great. red planet is a bit of a freak though.....love that red/green color. i'll take some pics soon.....but mine doesnt look as sweet as yours yet.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14147639#post14147639 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by CleveYank
Since awesome is overused to point of wreetching and puking.
As in to make me wretch and puke that is...

I'd have to say that red planet is wicked cool!!!

And wonderful pics of the others as well. Very nice.

How about Wicked awesome! :D

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14145155#post14145155 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SolidDetail808
I've had it for 3-4 months. No photoshop. It's looks close to what it is in person. I have it under 400W 20K Radium.

What is your side to side and depth placement under the Radium, and what reflector are you using? I have mine directly under Radium 250's in Lumenarc minis about 12 inches deep and the green has faded.

I have the Red Planet 6" to the side and 18" below 400w Radium in a full sized Lumenarc 3. I don't run any other lighting other than the Radium.

Back