MY TANG IS DYING HELP PLEASE

ReefGuy1234

My new tang is NOT well he is hardly moving and I just got him. Water is perfect. No visible sign except this weird line( video below from early with that line)
the ONLY thing I can think of is that he got into a minor fight with a powder blue but it didn’t seem to crazy. I just add the powder blue today and they fought and then chilled out. Also he was allowing me to touch him - I put him in a Breeder box. PLEASE HELP

My new tang is NOT well he is hardly moving and I just got him. Water is perfect. No visible sign except this weird line( video below from early with that line)
the ONLY thing I can think of is that he got into a minor fight with a powder blue but it didn’t seem to crazy. I just add the powder blue today and they fought and then chilled out. Also he was allowing me to touch him - I put him in a Breeder box. PLEASE HELP
Likely stress of fight and acclimation both. I would keep him in a dark area. kill the lights and let him recover. a separation between the two fish is a good idea so no more fights for now till it recovers.
I didnt see the link for video.

Exactly who is the PB with? I can’t see any video.
I know he’s the bully but what is the sick fish?
Certainly separate to lower stress.
Needs to feed.

Back