Icycoral (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Sass/Capt - 2
Blitzie( +1 adult) - 2
Pdm2476 (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Geomarc (+1 adult & 2 children) - 4
Vaiodude (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Captainfester (+1 adult) PENDING - 2

1 spot available...PM me for availability

Saltychick, this was reserved for you.. Are you still interested? Let me know. :)

Waiting list / Future List

RosstheReefer - 2 adults
Trump - 3-4 (adults & kids)
Masedaddy - 2 adults
Leslie - 1-2 ? ( I think you said you'd like to attend behind the scenes, right??)

Minimum is 10 people for behind the scenes, maximum is 20. There's enough for a second tour, but it would have to be at a future date most likely...And I'd have to see if the rates would be the same at that time.

Anyone else that would like to be added to this list, please post on here so that we can keep track in case we can organize again, you all will have first claim to spots.

Hi Sass, we are likely to have a conflict with Sean's basketball. You can let my slot go and I'll look into it. We are traveling right now.

Hi Sass, we are likely to have a conflict with Sean's basketball. You can let my slot go and I'll look into it. We are traveling right now.

Yours was on the list in case we do another, so it can stay on. If we do another tour and you're unable, we'll just go to the next person. :)

Ok, here's an updated list..

Icycoral (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Sass/Capt - 2
Blitzie( +1 adult) - 2
Pdm2476 (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Geomarc (+1 adult & 2 children) - 4
Vaiodude (+1 adult & 1 child) - 3
Rossthereefer (+1 adult) PENDING - 2

Just a reminder to everyone that this goes down tomorrow

I know its late but if anyone would like to go using my admissions (2x) feel free just contact sass
I am not going to be able to make it

A few pics for anyone who couldnt make it today...

u9eqenug.jpg

ma6yzunu.jpg

uveruran.jpg

utahevam.jpg

ezeny6ug.jpg

gegeheme.jpg

zejeme3u.jpg

a2uvabev.jpg

rajypype.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back