Mystic Aquarium Behind-the-Scenes Tour

sassAwrasse

Hey all...

We have scheduled a Behind-the-Scenes Tour with Mystic Aquarium for Sunday December 8th at 10am.

They will give us a tour of the facilities and behind the scenes operations. After the tour, everyone is welcome to go through the regular areas of the aquarium.

We are LIMITED to 20 people for the tour so we will ask that this stays MEMBERS ONLY (plus family) and that you pay/signup ASAP. The deadline for payment and signup is November 30th, however, if it fills up before then we will keep you aware of how many spots are left.

We received a group rate, but they do charge extra for the behind the scenes tour. CTARS is contributing towards each ticket price to cover the behind the scenes tour..... Having said that, we are asking $20/per adult and $15/per child (3+ yrs old).

Please send all payments to membership.ctars@gmail.com via paypal.

We will ask everyone to arrive by 9:40am the latest. That way we can all get organized and enter together. You will NOT be able to pay the day of or get in without the rest of the group.

If in the event there are a large number of people that cannot attend or are not able to sign up in time, we will gauge interest again in the near future for another tour.

Any other questions, let us know.
:fish1::fish1::fish1:Hope to see you there!!!:fish1::fish1::fish1:

My wife and I plus my 15 month old would like to attend.... Is there a cost for children under 3? So it would be 2 adults and 1 child under 3...

The count so far:

saltychick (1)
Mason (2 + frag)
Blitzie (2)
Pdm2476 (3)
Icycoral (2..maybe more)
Sassawrasse (1)
Captc07 (1)

12 spots filled

only 8 left!!!

Looks like I might need to set up a second date! Anyone that doesn't get in on this one, please be sure to let me know you would still like to attend another date.

Just took this tour (as part of a Cub Scouts sleepover event) and it is pretty cool. Same technology we use on our tanks - just a lot larger! Also, and I did not know this, but the founder of the Mystic Aquarium is the guy who started Instant Ocean. Be sure to check out the small clam tank - easy to miss, but very cool!

:( Didn't expect this to fill up so quickly. I'd love to go if you can squeeze myself and my girlfriend into the group. I can pay immediately via Paypal

Thanks!

Ross

Ok so I just found out that the Mystic Tour is on the same day as my wife's Solo in the choir at Church for Advent.... So it looks like we are not attending. I'm sorry for the bad info.....

Two spots opened up. I have PM'd the first person the sent me a message about the waiting list. If they do not respond, I will answer all the other PMs in the order they came.

Thanks guys.

And anyone else that is interested in going (even if it may be on a different date), please let me know so I have an idea. We need at least 15 for a second tour.

I would be open to going on a different date... Sundays are hard for in the Christmas season, with church obligations.

Back