Name Change

I am in land o lakes......I think it's a great idea....I am willing to help in anyway possible! Just let me know!

I would like to have meetings once a month . We could have club members host the meetings ,and share information , about their set up .

Please post your ideas .

Ted, I'm not in Spring Hill but at 54 and I-75 I'm not terribly far away either. I doubt I would be hiking to every meeting but I'm interested to see what you get going.

Ted, I'm not in Spring Hill but at 54 and I-75 I'm not terribly far away either. I doubt I would be hiking to every meeting but I'm interested to see what you get going.

Welcome Lee . It would be great to have you guys come to the meetings . If you have any suggestions please feel free to make them . Ted

Just to keep everyone in the loop here's a preliminary logo design:

SHARK_Logo.jpg

I'm not too far from Spring Hill. 12 miles north of 50, just off 19. I'm also a member of the TBRC, have been for a couple years now. I've never made it to a meeting though.

210 mixed reef under T-5's. I just wish my corals would grow as good as my algae does. :uhoh3:

Welcome Chris . 12 miles isn't far . I live near Roger's Park . The best coral growth I have had , so far was under 250 watt Radium's . I am now running DIY LEDs , and I'm going to have to wait a while to check growth , because AEFWs wiped out most of my coral . I am also a member of TBRC , and I go to a lot of the meetings , is they are not too far south . Ted

Sorry guys but didnt get much of a chance to work on the flyer this weekend as i thought i would. Hope to get something done this week if nothing pops up.

I sent a PM to one of the Mods , and requested a name change to SHARK (Spring Hill Area Reef Keepers ) , for the ANCHOR forum . I hope this won't be a problem . Ted

Back