Name Change

Who did you send the PM to? :D Just curious, as changing forum names is an Admin power. Mhurley or DgenR8 would both be good ones to contact regarding that.

Who did you send the PM to? :D Just curious, as changing forum names is an Admin power. Mhurley or DgenR8 would both be good ones to contact regarding that.

Thank you for your help in this matter . May be I should send a request to DgenR8 .

Did you send a PM to Larry (DgenR8)? :) Just wondering, if you haven't I'll send a note along.

Did you send a PM to Larry (DgenR8)? :) Just wondering, if you haven't I'll send a note along.

Yes , and Larry Got back with me . We are working on getting a web site , so we can send him the Address .

Thank you very much for your help , Ted

We have the web site address , but the site is still under construction . I sent the web address , and mission statement to Larry ( DgenR8 ) . I hope to hear from him soon .

Ted

Im in spring. Hill and I have few buddies definatly let me know

Welcome to the SHARK forum , and please tell your buddies about us . Tell us a little bit about your self . Do you have a reef tank ? Are you starting a new tank ? Let us know if we can help you . Ted

Back