Nammy, How is the Mantis?

Hi Linda,
I haven't been on the site for a while. Been busy with all the projects I've started and see no where in sight of completing. :rolleyes:

The mantis is doing great. I just don't know what I should do with the hermit’s empty shells?:cool:

Keith, The colt is a “B” to attach to a rock. :mad2:
Although I think I've done it, finally! It’s been 4 days now since I crazy glued it to a rock. :)

Nammy,
If all else fails, just wedge the base of it in between a few peices of liverock. It may not look too happy for a couple days while it adjusts to being pinched between the rocks....but it will adjust itself and start attaching to the rocks you've wedged it between.
I never had a problem using the toothpick method with my colt, but my capnella(Kenya tree) gave me problems. I did the wedging thing about a week ago now...and its starting to attach itself to the rock finally.
Good luck with it,
Dan ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9973493#post9973493 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Nammy

Keith, The colt is a “B” to attach to a rock. :mad2:
Although I think I've done it, finally! It’s been 4 days now since I crazy glued it to a rock. :)

I told ya !!!

These things are a royal "PITA" to get mounted

:)

Back