NCPARS at That Fish Place/That Pet Place

Fizz71

FragSwapper
TFP ANNIVERSARY SALE 2006

APRIL 1-2, SATURDAY 9AM - 9PM, SUNDAY 10AM - 6PM

NCPARS will once again have a table at the TFP Anniversary sale. We will use this opportunity to promote the club, help any shoppers the best we can, and of course, raise interest in the upcoming NCPARS sponsored swap from Reefnest.

We're trying to get Reefnest a table next to us so we can work together. Mo will have to give them a call or send an email (I've already told him about it, so nobody else has to). There should still be space since I gave them the heads up on Reefnest.

Since TFP has a new adoption center we won't have that prime location by the fish room entrance again, but the table is being donated to us by TFP so we certainly won't complain about! Thanks TFP.

Let us know if you're planning to attend. I'll be there full time on both days, hopefull some of the other BOD members will be free on one or both of the days to help out. If you'd like to help us, just stop by and chill for a while; we'll have handouts to give out and there are always plenty of people with questions if you like to help.

We'll need to decide if want to do any activities like free frags to new member sign-ups or something like that, but we have a few weeks to put it all together.

See you there.

--Kevin Fizz
--President, NCPARS

hey kevin,
i'll see what i can work out with my schedule more then likely i'll be there sunday(to early to tell)

I will defineatly be there Saturday. I can work it out for both days if help is needed.

Carl

Kevin,
I will let ya know better in a week.

Carl, Welcome aboard our crazy little ship of fools... :D btw
you have a pm

Thank you Fizz for setting this up. I will probably be there Sunday afternoon. See you then.

Back