Need Support some what!!!!

Dre59

Z&P Addict from IL
I'm currently sitting at work and looked at my Skull that I just bought for Halloween. It's made of all glass (made in China) and has a nice hole on top for a BIG candle.

My idea was to place a BTA for hair on the Skull.. LOL!!! This will be a nice show pc for the tank and Halloween :beer:

Now I just need to convince the Wife (Tiff393) as we both share the same tank :headwally: (Doesn't always like my ideas :worried:)

So I need all RC members to say "œYes" as to support my idea. With any comments that might help me also. She is pregnant (baby girl) and might just go crazy on me.. LOL!!

LMK :beer:

Here is a pic

aefd0ac6-0542-e190.jpg

aefd0ac6-0552-6004.jpg

aefd0ac6-0563-1982.jpg

Thank you on the blessings!!! This was not from Walgreen's but from TJMaxx for 2.00. Couldn't pass it up for the desk at work :D

It would look great if you could get it to stay there.... My luck with a BTA was it sat for awhile, then when I went on vacation it decided to move all around the tank stinging everything.... Ill pass. :lolspin:

It would look great if you could get it to stay there.... My luck with a BTA was it sat for awhile, then when I went on vacation it decided to move all around the tank stinging everything.... Ill pass. :lolspin:

So far the 3 that I have, only one has moved. So lets hope that it will stay if I try : )

Back