Neptune Apex EB8

vuqchu

Cleaning out more fish stuff and have 3 EB8. Black label version with the aquabus cable. $80 Each. Pick up in Irvine.

Will these work with the newer apex?

Sent from my SM-G998U using Tapatalk

Yes they will work just fine. I had one of these on my newer apex fusion before I upgraded to another EB832.

You lose individual power monitoring for each socket and the UI on the app looks a bit different. But as far as control over each outlet, it works exactly the same.

Yes they will work just fine. I had one of these on my newer apex fusion before I upgraded to another EB832.

You lose individual power monitoring for each socket and the UI on the app looks a bit different. But as far as control over each outlet, it works exactly the same.

Thank you!

I know they work on the classic, I'm running 2 of them, but I'm not sure if the newer versions have the RJ11 jack needed to control them. One thing for sure, the initial setup is a little more involved. You have to directly access the apex by IP with a web browser without fusion.

I was mistaken, I’m using a DC8 and DC4HD with a classic, the DCs wont work with anything newer than a classic.

Back