Apex Fusion not connecting to internet

Is it different know? Before it seemed to go down and stay broke. Now it's coming and going.
No idea offhand.
Is nothing else effected?

So far the only other network difference I’ve found is I cannot connect to the Classic Dashboard on my phone.

I’ll try for the computer in a little while.

So far the only other network difference I’ve found is I cannot connect to the Classic Dashboard on my phone.

I’ll try for the computer in a little while.
Unable to connect to Classic via computer as well.

Have you rebooted your router and WiFi devices?

I didn't read the whole thing I saw it a classic? Is it hooked up through WiFi? I think you were on WiFi.

This certainly sounds like a Wifi issue either dropping or weak signal.

If so your WIFI might be going on Apex's Wifi device or your source WIFI device. Do other WIFI devices have issues like tablets, or laptops etc?

Makes sure it has a clear path if you moved it lately. WiFi does not like to go through water.

Last edited:
Have you rebooted your router and WiFi devices?

I didn't read the whole thing I saw it a classic? Is it hooked up through WiFi? I think you were on WiFi.

This certainly sounds like a Wifi issue either dropping or weak signal.

If so your WIFI might be going on Apex's Wifi device or your source WIFI device. Do other WIFI devices have issues like tablets, or laptops etc?

Makes sure it has a clear path if you moved it lately. WiFi does not like to go through water.
Well, it’s resolved for now.

I did reboot everything over the course of this week.

It’s an older Apex Jr, the one with the 4 outlets incorporated into it.

It was connected to WiFi via a plug in WiFi booster but, when this issue occurred, I ran a LAN cable directly from the router to the Apex.

Well, it’s resolved for now.

I did reboot everything over the course of this week.

It’s an older Apex Jr, the one with the 4 outlets incorporated into it.

It was connected to WiFi via a plug in WiFi booster but, when this issue occurred, I ran a LAN cable directly from the router to the Apex.
Regardless of wired or wifi, whenever your internet 'blips' the Apex won't reconnect afterward. The Apex must be powered up with an active connection already existing that's why a reboot of the Apex generally solves the issue.. Not sure if that's still an issue with the newer Apex but it definitely is with the classic and earlier.

Back