NERAC IX March 21st 2015

qy7400

Hi Everyone,

The clubs proud to announce this years NERAC to be held at the Hyatt East End on Saturday March 21st 2015.

This years speakers are...

Dr. Sanjay Joshi
Jamie Craggs
Jake Adams

Admission starting at just $10, until Jan 31st.

http://www.neracix.com

I see there is an aquarium admission option for this. Is the aquarium going to have extended hours or is it still closing at 5?

I just purchased two tickets for myself and another member. How do we get these tickets now? They didn't ask for our names.

Tickets will be at the door, most of what we need is in the PayPal receipt but if anything is missing we'll send you an email as the event draws closer.

will there be vendors at this event? less than a month away and no vendors list provided on the nerac web page nor any of the most popular reef forums :facepalm:

We've had vendors at every NERAC, while I don't have the current list with me the ones I know signed up right now are Dr. Mac, NY Coral King, ReefGen and Fins Aquarium. I know Nancy has reached out many others but until they are paid we wouldn't list them.

Not sure what vendors are bring but if you're looking for something specific I'm sure you can pre-order one and they will bring it to save the shipping.

Back