NERAC VI - March 19th

I just might have to make it out there... free lunch and aquarium admission for $35, that's a deal... and they have a pretty good line up of speakers

The LI group always puts on a nice show. Club members should post here if they plan on going. You guys can car pool and save $$ on fuel to spend at the show!

It might actually be worth the Ferry, it's over a 3 hr drive for me otherwise. If I do drive I might have to hit up Blue Point on the way home though.

When I went with the club to Atlantis last summer, we took the ferry at Bridgeport, and a bus to the aquarium. Is the drive 30 minutes from the ferry to Atlantis? And what is the normal price to take a car over on the ferry?? Does anyone know?

Rich

When I went with the club to Atlantis last summer, we took the ferry at Bridgeport, and a bus to the aquarium. Is the drive 30 minutes from the ferry to Atlantis? And what is the normal price to take a car over on the ferry??
One way for a car on the ferry is $51 including the driver. Additional adult passengers are $14.75 each. I think I'll be driving around instead. Anybody want to share a ride? I don't mind driving, but it goes a little easier with some company.

Wow!!! That ferry is expensive!! We really had a good deal last summer. I think Brenda and I will have to pass on this one. We are bummed we missed the FFM.

Rich

Guess I'm not going the ferry route either. I might just head out super early to avoid traffic and see if I can find a cool diner on the island. I'd keep ya company Steve but the lady wants to hit up a few other spots while we're out there.

Back