NERAC VIII March 22nd 2014

qy7400

Hi Everyone.

ITS BACK!!! The club is proud to announce NERAC is ready to roll. Speakers, we're excited to announce this years speakers are Charles Delbeek, Daniel Knop and Julian Sprung.

We're just starting to line up vendors so check back to see who's planning to attend.

Early bird special pricing! Until January 15th we'll be offering a reduced rate, $15 for just the conference and $35 for VIP (admission to the conference, catered lunch with the speakers and admission to the aquarium).

Again this year we'll close the event with a gourmet dinner by the reef tank, dinner this year is $55 per person.

Register today!!!

www.neracviii.com

Post a NERAC announcement in the announcement forum. some people don't look at the new post link and only search forums they are interested in...

I see the times of the raffle and dinner on the site but is there a schedule of when the speakers will be presenting. I will have family in tow and will not be able to attend the full event. Would like to decide if i should come early or late. Thanks in advance

Speakers are slated for 9A, 11A and 2P, we're waiting to see if the speakers have a time preference before we post. Lunch will be server in the speaker room shortly after the second speaker wraps up. There will be small breaks between speakers, 2 hours during lunch and after the last speaker to visit the aquarium and vendor tables.

Hope to have the line up set in a few days.

9am - Julian Sprung. Giant clams

11am - Dr Andrew Rhyne a wild look at captive fishes (how aquaculture, mariculture and marine ornamental fisheries compare)

12:30 - Lunch

2pm - Charles Delbeek 5 year update on 200,000 gallon reef tank

4:30 - Raffles many great donations

6pm - Cocktail hour for those staying for dinner

7pm - Dinner

PLEASE reserve your tickets in advance so we can give catering an accurate head count!!!

Just signed up for NERAC VIII Dinner Only ($55.00). Stupid question, does this option includes conference access?

Back