New Coral Beauty not interested in food

Mish

Anybody have this problem? I'm not worried that she wll starve, plenty on the rock for her to eat. She is eating off the rock, but she's not interested in the food I've put in. Any suggestions?

She's only been in my tank for 4 days. Should I be more patient?

yep, tried that last night. I think I've tried it all. Just thought I would ask the experts.

mine took a little while to eat also. just be a little more patient, if it makes past week then start to worry.

they do graze on rock too...maybe getting alot of food there at first....do u see him picking at rock/glass/etc?

She does pick at the rock, and I'm not worried about her starving, but at some point the rock won't be able to provide enough food. The store I bought her from said they feed Formula 2. I don't have this food, and I have so much other food that I don't want to buy more. Is there something in this food? She had been there for 4 weeks and looked very healty. She must have been eating. I put food right in front of her, and she just ignores it, go figure. Must be watching her weight. : )

try a sheet of nori, with some garlic xtreme on it. let it sit in the tank all day and check the progress every now and then.

also, consider purchasing formula 1 and 2. Look on the package to see what is in it. ver ygood and healthy for fish. my fish love the meaty one (1 i think).

Back