New email list

joetekyun

Hey guys, I posted this in the Facebook group, but here's it again for this forum:

Hey guys, we started an email list for those of us that had lunch together the other day. You can request entry into the list here: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/cureef. Some of us don't really use facebook (I only have this account to literally post on reef pages, but don't add any friends because it's too much work, haha), so we are trying an email list. Thanks!

Ohh that is CU Reef page I didn't know it was CIMA. :D

Its not CIMA- it is another group. Generally it is in poor taste to advertise for other clubs on a clubs forum-and often such threads are reported and closed. However the facebook page, being online, is less offensive. But it is a seperate group,and may not reflect the vision of the founder of this club or its older membership.

Does anyone actually meet up and talk about tanks?
Im still fairly new and would love to take a look at some tanks / discuss some tank stuff. CIMA seems to be fairly active, surely there is interest.

So a few of us recently met for lunch and we are planning on meeting at each other's places maybe once every 1-2 months so I'll post on this forum when we are planning on doing that. We are also using the email list since a lot of us have a hard time always checking this forum haha

Back