new frag store

Good to know about CO stores. I am a native of Monument (off touring the world with the military) but I look forward to building an ocean in the mountains some day.

YW, The pics do no justice. He is also just setting up another huge frag setup. I think its 10 or 12 feet long.

If you want to check it out I'm probably headed down there this Saturday. I'm in Westminster right off 36, you could drive down and catch a ride the rest of the way if you want.

Sorry, lost track of this thread. Me and my girl was going to try to get down there in a week or so. Only problem is im on duty Saturdays, so trying to do it during the week sometime. I work to dam much, lol. We are heading to the Downtown Aquarium today, gonna sign up for the scuba diving :)

No worries, I am pretty sure AAI is closed to the public during the week but they do appointments. Give them a call because they may have changed the hours since I last checked. We are fortunate to have the local stores we do. Many good shops.

The aquarium is pretty cool. How was the dive? :). I'm hoping to get to go diving and scrub some fake corals once my knees heal.

We just went to register, we get to go diving next Thursday. It should be fun, a bit small, but for Colorado I will take it. I use to do a lot of diving at the New England Aquarium, I was a volunteer for years to clean tanks. I do miss it, but at least we got something here ;) I will let ya know how it goes.

Back