New Giganteas with Pedal Laceration

The two gigs are doing very well. I will post some update pictures later.
I just don't want to keep posting update pics because every time I do that to a gig, I ended up jinxing myself and the anemone's health declined. But these two are so far so good. 1 month+ and they showed no sign of stressed. The purple one gained a lot more zoanthallae and tentacles are a lot longer. Okay, I should stop talking now.

The two gigs are doing very well. I will post some update pictures later.
I just don't want to keep posting update pics because every time I do that to a gig, I ended up jinxing myself and the anemone's health declined. But these two are so far so good. 1 month+ and they showed no sign of stressed. The purple one gained a lot more zoanthallae and tentacles are a lot longer. Okay, I should stop talking now.

I know what you mean, I went overboard with pics on my gig thread, they were doing really well for 6 weeks and crashed hard after :(

Good luck with yours

Here's an overdue update pic as of this evening. I had to moved quite a bit of my sps frags away from these beasts.
original.jpg

original.jpg

Love the pics! Thanks for the updates. I'm hoping to harem in the next couple months...wish me luck ;)

Thanks everyone. Here's a fts of the tank as of 10minutes ago. Tank is 63"x32"x24"
Fairly new tank upgraded from an Elos 70 back in August of last year. Lots of sps frags.

original.jpg

I won't forget you this time. To be honest, the purple one is more than what I want. My plan for this tank is SPS dominated. While I have a lot of sps space, the purple one is taking more space than I wanted. I will see if I can add more rock to the back and have more space for corals that way.
The good thing about these two is that they barely moved from the original spot I place them.

I won't forget you this time. To be honest, the purple one is more than what I want. My plan for this tank is SPS dominated. While I have a lot of sps space, the purple one is taking more space than I wanted. I will see if I can add more rock to the back and have more space for corals that way.
The good thing about these two is that they barely moved from the original spot I place them.

That Purple has my heart. If you ever decide to get rid of it, sign me up for a bidding war with PinkSkunk, lol.

That is very nice.

WOW...

That is what I am going to make my new 265 geared toward.

Back