New Green Gig

ryannterror

My LFS called they have a green gig they got in last night. Going to pick it up tonight. Here is a picture she took for me. They also have a blue gig I might grab.

10-17-greencarpet2.jpg

Here are a few pictures about 5 min after put the gig in the HT. There was hitchhiker snail stuck to its foot and few pieces rock I didn't pull them out for the pics. I didn't end up getting the blue one yet.

green-gig-1.jpeg

green-gig-2.jpeg

green-gig-3.jpeg

Wow, that is a beautiful looking green gig.. The mouth is tight and looks exceptional! Mine as well is 1\2 haddoni..

Keep us posted!

Here are few pictures of the green and Purple/blue gig after treatment. The purple gig is pretty bleached but since day one of treatment both gigs haven't deflated. Only reason I did cipro was they were spiting out dead zoos.

green-purple-1.jpg

green-purple-2.jpg

green-purple-3.jpg

They are in the same tank as my other recovering Mag. Under 10k 250W MH. Sorry for the junkie iPhone pictures took them this morning while I was running out the door for work. I hope they stay healthy and color up some more. I'm really loving the Green gig can't wait to see it in few months. I just put them in the tank last night so will see how they look once they get settled in more.

My Anemone addiction is getting to be pretty bad. I have a hard time not leaving any LFS without an anemone... Fiancé said anytime I say I'm just stopping for salt or food that she just expects me to walk in with another anemone.

Last edited:
Gig's are doing really well so far no more deflating. They do something that not sure if its normal for a gig or not but once the lights go out they kinda curl up almost like how a mag hides all its tentacles. tentacles are inflated and mouth tight when dose this. I'll have to try and get a picture.

Gig's are doing really well so far no more deflating. They do something that not sure if its normal for a gig or not but once the lights go out they kinda curl up almost like how a mag hides all its tentacles. tentacles are inflated and mouth tight when dose this. I'll have to try and get a picture.

Both my Purple & Green do this.. seems normal and has been going on since I got them.

Moved the Purple Gig to my one other tank heres a few junkie iPhone pictures under 14k MH.

purple-gig-1.jpeg

purple-gig-2.jpeg

purple-gig-3.jpeg

Seems to coloring up a lot. I've had both gigs now for about 4 months.

Last edited:
Back