new lighting...

I haven't given up on the 75 just yet but thoughts have been running through my head about buying plate glass and building a 150gl tank. The stand will need a slight modification but won't take that long and it is build to hold a lot more that what a full 150 will weigh. Teto said he was going to check into glass for me at the shop where he got his cut. He got a great deal and I'm hoping that 1/2 inch will be somewhat affordable. We will just say that if the price for the plate glass is under $500 then there is a really good chance the 75 will never see water.

A good retro will cost a lot less than $400 with bulbs. You are looking at retros right and not the teklight hood?

Maybe if Dastank is really nice, he will post some pics of the teksreflectors versus the icecap to help you decide. (you might have to call him though... he is on winter break and is probably hibernating right about now)

Yeah, he was telling me. I will probably be heading over to his house to bug him on his tank... im gonna check them out tommorow.

4bulb T-5. Probably Tek retro. I am going to try to get the icecap reflectors.

I really really really need to get this ordered. We went camping this weekend, pretty much all weekend, so I havent had the chance to sit down and figure it up. There is lots im going to have to do with the tank when we move. Especially if im going to make it a devider.

I'm going to have to put my car on the backburner and rebuild alot of things on the tank. Id also like to get a new return pump, oceans motions system and im going to have to rebuild the hood.

Back