New O. Scyllarus tank

Read the Nano reef thread and I'd just like to mention there never was an argument, only mixed options. We're all just trying to help here on RC.

I appreciate the spirit and enthusiasm you have for the hobby but sometimes disagree with some of your details. Regardless, you have quickly become one of our most active members in this sub-forum, so I'd like to make sure all of your facts are as correct as possible. The devil is in the details, as they say.

That said, I now welcome you all to follow along with the new tank build... I'll probably mirror the essential details over here on Reef Central, but the ooey-gooey bits of interminable minutiae will be over on Nano-Reef.

Here's a teaser:

A9FC9080-orig_zps239f36d8.jpg

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Y9X5Ar8jotk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

:thumbsup:

I just noticed this but....in the last picture to the right beside the tank...

is that a martini like the drink (I dont like or drink alcohol) isn't that a strong drink ?

Lol

I just noticed this but....in the last picture to the right beside the tank...

is that a martini like the drink (I dont like or drink alcohol) isn't that a strong drink ?

Lol

Why yes, it is in fact a gin martini. It's pretty much jet fuel. Everything in moderation though. :) You could say I was doing some personal carbon dosing. Lol. I assure you my nitrates are lower because of it!

Back