New Ocellaris clown not eating

nanomania

Hey guys just bought a pair of ocellaris, it keeps on spitting the food back and dosent eat...... its been 2 days now. any idea? i have called for cyclopeze and my marine flakes that i feed my other fish is over. so feeding FW fish pellets. they look healthy though....

It's taken most of my new fish about 2-4 days before they start eating good. At least yours are showing an attempt at eating and not ignoring the food. I'd also recommend trying some frozen pe mysis. Not sure what flakes or pellets you are using. Mine love the Spectrum mini pellets, formula one flakes, Cobalt Spirulina flakes, and pe mysis. I'd order some frozen pe mysis. It's a good treat for all the fish (and coral) and seems to really get their appetites stimulated when not eating.

where i stay i dont get good quality food. i couldnt order mysis coz its takes too much time to ship to my country from singapore. iv just ordered cycolpeze. im planning to make a diy garlic paste to mix with flakes. i do get hikari though.

That should work. I honestly think the newbies are just a bit nervous still. If they're healthy they'll eat eventually.

what are the most healthy non live foods for marine fishes, which keep the fishes immune system and health at its best and make them full lenght of life? many LFS here feed them only to keep them alive and they seel the same stuff to us. i dont mind going to singapore and getting them in bulk.

Look for foods that have fish and plankton as their top listed ingredients. I recommend Formula One, Cobalt Spirulina, and Spectrum pellets if you can find them.

im gona make diy galric paste, soak food in it and then try to feed. as my cyclopeeze flakes have not yet come, might buy nori from a store..... keeping my fingers crossed...... i hate deaths....

Hey guys thanks for the replies..... i just recieved my cyclopeeze flakes and i crushed them ad added in the tank... they did start eating instantly...... But they are a bit picky as they dont touch the bigger flakes but will happily consume tiny 1z... guess they are lazy lol.... im planning to make diy garlic juice. any formula? my plan was to just crush them and then add to water and remove the juice..... i also bought Aquapharm - Sea plnakton, which im planning to mix with flakes. planning on to feed them once everyday as i just dont get time. and on weekends, 1c flaked soaked in garlic and 1c flakes soaked in sea plankton. Flakes will be only cyclopeeze. here is what i bought:
http://www.aquapharmlabs.com/salt/food/index.asp

Back