New Pics

Hey all, Feel free to add any and all of your current pics I would love to see them as Would others. Grant

Nice pics man, still can't believe how grown in everything you have is. That last pic you have looks like a purpleish blue acroe with green polyps bottom right corner.... daaaaaamn :thumbsup:

Thats my Garf Bonsai and the picture sucks, its much more of a deep purple in reality. Ken shot it a while ago and his pic was waaaay better.

Yes, Grant's garf bonsai is a stunner. Grant's getting better with his pictures but he's running up against the same thing most point and shoots encounter - inability to properly white balance under high color temperature lights. The solution is to shoot in raw mode and set the color temperature while post processing. There are a number of point and shoots which will shoot in raw. Then you're only up against marginal optics.

Lets see if I can do a few more
MrTang1

MrTang1

MrTang1

MrTang1

I noticed that the HTML code pics will let anyone view your whole album if they click on your pic , while the Img code only shows that one pic.

BTW , nice tank!

You need to copy the fourth one down(img code).

Also, you can always click preview post to check and see if it looks right.

It is the fourth one down. IMG code. Also, you don't have to highlight and select copy. Just click in the link area and it will put the code on the clipboard for you. Then you can paste it here. I used to get a lot of partial links trying to manually copy before they added that feature. Also, when you paste, make sure it has
at the end. Don't each pic on its own line works best for me. Lets see those pics!

Back