New Pics

He definitely has quite a few, went up just the other day and managed to steal some more rock and a couple more zoa frags, some Green Goblins I think they were called. Bright green like dragons eyes with a red skirt :)

dam those are sweet! :spin2: Got any frags?
P1010709.jpg

fote03 I Just fragged 9 or 10 polyps off of it recently so I'm giving it a break. This paly is much brighter in person. Re fragging, its a really tough one to frag as the polys just collapse as you remove them they don't stay in a little ball like other zoas or palys so it makes it a little tough to mount up.

Justin I think the ones you're talking about are Goblins fire zoas and lets see the pics of the new and improved rockwork

Hey Grant,

Not only do you have SPS grow like crazy, but you also have zoa explosions.

Understand you have great lights and mature rock, but are you doing anything else others might not be.

Are you a heavy feeder for your fish? Do add rotifers, oyster eggs, etc.

What do you like to keep your water parameters at?

How frequent and how much water do you change?

Thanks,
Mike

Micheal, I do feed fairly heavily. I have 10 fish so I have to feed pretty well so the fish behave themselves especially with the whale of a desjardini you have all teased me about.plus I dose oyster feast and roti feast about once a week and hand feed the chalices about every week and a half. Water changes 15g every week or so. Have about a 5 for nitrates and .003 of phosphates so not too clean. I do run the dual stage reactor with gfo and gac.I still dose a bit of iodine but always test really low anyways and add strontium and malignium because I always have lol. That's about it. BTW my zoas that are in line with the mh lights have been receding since I changed over to the Iwasaki 15k bulbs so I'm going back to the Ushio 14k bulbs.

Alex, Like I said in my original posting BITE ME!!!!. :love2:

Hey Alex, just so you know, old age and treachery will always overcome youth and enthusiasm. :D

Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Back