New tank project

sg1.025

Premium Member
well... after moving to AZ and having to part out my tank in california, it's time for a new tank.

I've been considering upgrading from my 100 gallon that I had in cali to maybe a 300 or a 500, but, the wife soon put the brakes on and help me realize, "I dont' have all the space in the world". Thanks Hun!!

So, after researching what i wanted, and passing up some "ok" deals on craigslist, i decided to get a cube tank.

I saw some awesome tanks here on RC from the local reefers and have to say i was impressed and motivated by sidewinders and chetm2's tanks.

So, my order went out to Tenecor for a 48x48x36 tank today. NOW.... 4-5 weeks of suspense and building the tank stand, buying some equipment I don't have and deciding what to put in.

I'll have some pic's, drawing, and progress as the time goes by, any input would be greatly appreciated.

All experiences are great knowledge to me...

thanks,
O.c.

Hay O.C. Glad to see you finally got started. Let me know how things are going for you with you new endevors. Cindy

Hi Cindy,

All is well so far. Working on getting the new tank and all the parts that go with it.

Back