New to hobby

Cant wait to get these.... one of my T5s already died.

Miguel Gutierrez,

Thank you for shopping with Steve's LEDs, LLC at http://shop.stevesleds.com. Your order has been shipped on this date.

Please be aware that although your package has already been handed to the carrier, it may take up to 48 hours before the carrier updates their tracking information. Rest assured your package is en route, and you will receive it within a few days.

Tracking information is available through our website after logging in to your account.

Please remember that all manuals and installation guides are only available at our website at http://StevesLEDs.com/Downloads.html

This automated e-mail serves as confirmation that your order has been shipped.

Shipping Summary
----------------

Invoice #: 0000007880

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Qty | Item # | Description | Date Shipped | Tracking #
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 | Redsea 250 | Red Sea Max 250 SPS Grade Retrofit Kit - | |
| Complete
99% Completed System?: Build my LED System
for me, with no soldering required!
RSM Timer and/or Moonlight Prewire:
Prewire my system to use existing timer
and/or moonlights
Custom LED Combination?: 12,000K Super
Full Spectrum - Balance of Growth and
Aesthetics*
Include a Digital Lighting Controller?:
Include Typhon Digital Light Controller

No, everything was in there. Actually, I did go out and buy some tin snips. Don t be scared when you see how damaged the box is! lol, I was like oh crap... but it was neatly and tightly packed inside. Just plan on having more time than they say... I have an Army electronics background, but these guys are masters...

Well look what did just arrive???
Pretty we'll packaged!
image-24.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here are some more pictures

image-29.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-30.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-31.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-32.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-33.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-34.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-35.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

image-36.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Nice! Big difference Miguel!

Thanks mike!
I like it so far, I like how these LEDs are programmed with my stock moonlights, watching sunset was really cool.....

I programmed it to start sunrise at 9am and sunset at 7pm with 2 hours fade

Back