New Wireless pumps from Jebao RW-8 & RW-15

I have a 230 gallon and was running 2 rw-15s. Worked great but one stopped working after 1yr right outside of warranty. I bought mp40s instead

Just saw this thread and wondering what people would recommend for a 60 cube.

Would two RW-8's be too much, should I be looking at the RW-4?

On Jebao power heads, does any body have any info on maximum thickness on the side panels acrylic.

I have 3/4" on sides and 1" thick back panel. I have a 250 gal fowlr 6' long. Any recommendation on which power heads to buy.

Thanks in advance, Keith

On Jebao power heads, does any body have any info on maximum thickness on the side panels acrylic.

I have 3/4" on sides and 1" thick back panel. I have a 250 gal fowlr 6' long. Any recommendation on which power heads to buy.

Thanks in advance, Keith

I have 3/4" glass and have RW15's no issue. But I don't think they are strong enough for my tank.

Love my two SW-15's.

Both on ends of 6ft tank set on W1 at ~1/2 speed. Full speed water gets to top of tank. :)

Im in the process of setting up a new 90 gallon long 48"W x 18"L x 24"H and I want to get a nice standing wave motion out of these. There are so many Jebao products out there, I have no idea which ones are which.

Can you all recommend the best, newest tech jebao products for me to use? Im lost here.

Love my two SW-15's.

Both on ends of 6ft tank set on W1 at ~1/2 speed. Full speed water gets to top of tank. :)

They're SW's now? Wonder what's changed. I bought mine just a few months ago when they were PP's. The only difference between the PP's and the RW's was the magnet mount.

While I liked these pumps I've been having early failures on them and contacting the company hasn't been helpful so far. 1 died at around the year mark, replacement that I bought only lasted 3 mo before it wouldn't turn on. Liked them quite a bit before they started failing. I have a smaller one that's in a qt tank coming up on one year so we will see if it fails also.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

While I liked these pumps I've been having early failures on them and contacting the company hasn't been helpful so far. 1 died at around the year mark, replacement that I bought only lasted 3 mo before it wouldn't turn on. Liked them quite a bit before they started failing. I have a smaller one that's in a qt tank coming up on one year so we will see if it fails also.

I have had the same problem. Apparently there is a fix for this problem although I tried it and it did not work for me, but it has for others. Check out the link below. Good luck.

I bought a new one and by switching components with the old one I found it was the pump itself and not the controller that was the problem so I simply switched the pump. Then I tried the old pump with the new controller and it came right on, out of water. I put it in water and it stopped immediately. I have reperated this a few times but it just won't work in water.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php/29356-Top-Reason-Jebao-Wavemakers-Stop-Working-and-an-Easy-FIX

Back