New zoos today, large and colorful, What kind?

i'm a proto freak!! ony prob is...i can find some cool ones online, but not willing to shell out massive $$ to get them. would rather trade or get lucky finding them in a LFS.

Nice color alex, I am sure these are the same. Where are you in fl, maybe we could trade sometime.

I'm over in the Melbourne, near Harris. And to me they appear more like the Orange PE...but could be reds, I never know :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6930566#post6930566 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by cook
LFS last week, They have some red ones 5 polyps for $500. Never seen these or the red before.

well, a miscommunication has occured, I work at the shop where cook bought his polyps, I bagged the ones in the pictures for him, the red zoo's were definatley NOT $500, I'am wary of talking about prices,but, we may have sold 5 large red polyp bunches for a hundred a piece...

Oh! the playmates want to use the yacht again! gotta go, the limo awaites!:D

do you guys remember the blue zoas.. a year or so back.. on ebay.. went for $600 for a blue zoa frag?? there were tons of threads talking about it on every single reef forum.. it was funny

If the red ones are the ones that Alex posted, I think that there are a lot of people that would pay 100 dollars for that frag, including me.

Back