Next Club Meeting

treesmoker

Zoa/Paly Collector
Will be at 7:00 on friday the 10th at UNION HOTEL on mission. We will be in the back rooms again. Please bring a frag for the swap and some cash for the raffle. I know in the past i've asked people not to bring stuff they wouldn't wanna get back.....but there are quite a few new memebers so bring WHATEVER....just bring something. Our swaps have widdled down to 3 0r 4 members and thats not enough participation. WE NEED YOU! I look forward to seeing everyone as always!

There will also be a small demonstration on "fragging". I will be discussing the different methods used by reefers for the different types of coral. If you have something you would like fragged...please bring it.

It was on Mission last time wasn't it. Wait I was not at last months meeting were the heck was it. I know two meetings ago it was on Mission. O well forget I said anything.

I think having a consistent location,date,and time will help People remember. Most clubs operate that way. Although we're right around the corner from summer and you know what happens with the meetings then.

:rollface:

Since it is getting to be nice, maybe we could try to do a club picnic one of these day ? we can have a swap meat for the BBQ ? :D

Tis the Season. BBQ meetings are a lot of fun. Maybe we should do the tank tour again and end with a BBQ. I think everyone enjoyed the tank tour.

i think next months meting will be a bbq on a sat or sunday afternoon. I think during the spring and summer months we"ll rotate between Union hotel on frdays and bbq's on the weekends. Any volunteers???

Tank tour! Tank tour! Tank tour!

I'd love to see everyones' tanks and to have y'all see mine.

Geez, normally I would have said "BBQ! BBQ! BBQ!". I can't believe I'd rather see tanks than eat bbq.

I know! A tank tour that ends in a bbq! Huh???

graig- if it's not too big of a hassle, bring the colony so i can demonstrate the entire fragging process for softies. If not a frag will do nicely.

Jake- the colony is imprisoned by a green star polyp colony but I will cut a bigger branch with at least 2 good heads on it for you...Craig

jake,

I'll bring a frag of Zoas, radio active drago eyes so you can demo that if you want. I use a razor blade, superglue, and wear glasses. But you may know a better way

i will be there tonight. this will be my last meeting before i move. Tom i will have your fish trap.

I will not be there tonight as my wife has gotten tickets to Junior Brown at the Mystic Theater. I would like to learn more about fragging if anybody is going to do some in the future, I would like to see how you do it. Sorry I'm going to miss this one. But will be at the next one. Have fun all. Mike

Back