NJRC Fragswap responsibilities

I am bringing a heater.
I am bringing lots of random stuff that we probably dont need , but I want to fight off Murphy.

I also forgot to list a Crocea Clam that was donated. All the corals I listed with the exception of the Pink Milli were donated by Fraggle Reef!

Wow amazing list.

we will not need much water with all those corals :lol: Talk about tank overload:D

frag list, we're up to fifty. i just finished creating the eggcrate shelves for the 30 tank. oh snap, i just realized i measured for the 40g breeder. doh! anyway, it has 7 shelves(probably five for the 30g) that are about 34 inches in length, 2 inches wide, and about 2 inches apart from each other in height...looks pretty good. I don't think we'll have a problem fitting the frags...

oh, someone please bring powerheads. i don't have as many as I thought i did, doh!

Frag #
ora miami orchid 1
nuclear green acro 1
ora stubber stag 1
purple tip valida 2
rare A. Butani 3
green w/bright blue tip stag 2
green slimer 1
teal w/blue tip Insignius 2
spongeodes 1
small - med sized colony of Spongeodes 1
ORA blue tip stag 1
red dragon eye zoos 2
eagle eye zoos 2
green polyp digi 1
red polyp digi 1
random digis 3
superman danae 1
acan enchinata 7
tan/yellow mouth, red skirt zoos 2
Florida Ricordia 4
Blue Meanie Micromussa Amakusensis 1
Leptastrea Pruinosa 1
PPE Blasto Merleti 1
Green Cyphastrea Occelina 1
Meteor Shower Cyphastrea Occelina 1
Red War Coral 1
Superman Monti - HUGE 1
Orange Plate Coral 1
Neon Green Candy Cane 1
True Tyree War Coral 1
Pink Milli 1

NJRC asked PARC months ago - publicly even - early on in their planning if PARC would like to be a part in scheduling and help hosting the event but didn't get a very optimistic response allegedly...wish we were in existence a few months earlier!
Anyways - many people here have come up huge. DVRC respect.

on second thought, i've asked mary to let us borrow her 40 breeder to use today. i'm going to pick it up on my way to the frag swap. better to be safe than sorry.

Back