notice a few people from campbell

Reefer247

whats up guys.. i know fatbreezeo, but who is coralfarmer?
just wondering if your using rodi or just straight campbell water.. having any problems with it or everything going fine ? i have a rodi but havent been using it with no ill effects.. worried if they sell the water plant that our water will actually be safe lol and less safe for our reefs (not that i drink our water lol)
mike

Reefer who are you... you obviously know who i am cuz not too many ppl call me Fatbreezeo. coral farmer is ryan bollinger

dude no way thats awesome i didnt know you had a reef tank.. im good how you doing... ya ryan the "aptasia-farmer" got him self a 240 gallon toliet bowl

Hey caban whats up! I didn't know you got another tank going..... And as for the 55 yea I took the opportunity to make a MINOR upgrade to a 240 lol. Come check it out sometime :smokin:

And as for the RODI right now i use this crappy filter that is supposed to remove everything from the water, the tank has been up and running now for 7 months. Gotta love Campbell water

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6811580#post6811580 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mfabrizio75
dude no way thats awesome i didnt know you had a reef tank.. im good how you doing... ya ryan the "aptasia-farmer" got him self a 240 gallon toliet bowl

Mikes just jealous because people mistake his tank for my fuge. nothing in there but algea anyway :eek1: :lol: :lol:

lmao.. ryan you need lights skimmers pumps or anything? i have it all lol.. nice upgrade.. you living at home? i hope so because that eletric bill must suck.. thats why i didnt buy a 200+.. almost bought a 400g from my friend cheelo here on the boards but it would cost way to much to run/fill. i dont get online much as i dont have a comp at my new house yet.. so much **** to get done there..

anyways we have to get together some time.. my cell is 881 1983..

mike ya i have had reef tanks for about 6 yrs now.. tried to get out of the hobby i lost over 1k worth of coral a couple years ago (long story) but i just bought a 75g setup that was 8 yrs old from some guy in akron.. after i get married here in aug.. im planning on putting a 200+ in my office of my new house.. never knew you were a reefer.. if you and ryan wanna go to the swap maybe we can all go together.. im off on sunday

nice.. screw the frag swap its a sausage party.. spring break gets my vote.. lol
hey if you talk to ryan have him give me a call i found an awesome deal on LR guys needs it out asap.. and if you need any let me know

yea we won't be back from spring break on time. but i'll def give you a call about this live rock. thanks for the heads up man

While you all are talking about sausage, I'm headed to the "Y" for an all you can eat fish buffet.

Back